Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update: Not Dead

Just for the record, I'm aware there have been some white and white identified people being idiots. I am not surprised. The last few weeks have all been days ending in y.

RE: Charles Tan, for my part I read his essay, thought he'd missed the points made in and about Racefail 09, put it down to lack of reading comprehension and the cluelessness of 101-ing and moved on.

RE: Neil Gaiman, I thought it only a matter of time, as one can always tell the character of an individual by the company they keep.

Meanwhile, I'm focusing on improving my health.

Others who are taking the time and energy to point out pantlessness:

* Deepa D: An open letter to Charles Tan

* La Vie Noire: Neil Gaiman's 'a few dead Indians' & 'apologies to any Icelandic or Norwegian readers'

* Ithiliana: More (with links) on Neil Gaiman's 'a few dead Indians' & 'apologies to any Icelandic or Norwegian readers'

_____

PS: Dr. Reese? I've been where you are. I'm still recovering and focusing now on Non White, Non Eurocentric Futurism & Fantasy; For Us By Us. You take care of yourself. You can lead an ass to water, but you can't make it drink.