Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blog Carnival Site

Does the Blog Carnival website serve a purpose for anyone else running a Carnival? Because all it's ever done is harass me on when to publish, if I've lined up hosts yet, and send me a useless half assed pre-formatted bit of links.

And those links inevitably are all spam or pretty damn close to spam; irrelevant entries.

I just don't see the point in using it anymore. The Carnival has a blog of it's own and I can spend the time I use updating the Blog Carnival site and running its circles, keeping the blog up to date.

Am I missing some fundamental importance to the site?

I don't think so, but I'd like to know before I go figuring out how to pull the plug on it.

NOTE: PoC SF Carnival @ Ladyjax's journal on livejournal should be out by the end of Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment